Thursday, April 14, 2022

Penis Enlargement Is Attainable — A Man Who’s Tried Most Of The Methods Out There Reveals All

Penis enlargement isn’t a new thing. For thousands of years, men have attached weights to their penises in an effort to enlarge them. The main problem with penis weights, of course, is that they leave you impotent.

Luckily for us in this new world where scientific discovery is exponentially increasing all the time we’re much more advanced in what really enlarges the penis and what offers no penis enlargement at all. The real danger is that this is also a capitalist world.

People who strive only for money are prepared to lie and cheat to get it. And that is why bad products which don’t work still exist. You’re fortunate today because I’ve tried and tested every type of product out there and my penis has grown…

Penis weights were actually the one thing I’ve never tried. I considered it. Heck, I even bought some. But as I removed them from the packaging I saw that they were simply going to stretch my penis. I attached the end to my member and all I had to do was drop the weights attached. I bottled it!

Before I gave up completely I did some research on Google and discovered that some men have become impotent for life just from using penis weights once. When they drop you apparently hear a cracking sound. And that’s when you know!

I haven’t been scared of every product though. Some appear to be very safe. Since I began looking for ways to improve my penis a decade ago I’ve tried:

  • Penis Enlargement Pumps
  • Penis Extenders
  • Penis Enlargement Patches
  • Penis Enlargement Exercises (Jelqing)
  • Penis Pills
  • Biochemical Penis Enhancement

When you consider just how many products there are in each of these then you come close to realizing just how much money I spent on improving my penis size. I’ll tell you now anyway just so you have a measure of both the trash out there and the expense of some of this trash.

Over $17,000!

That’s not a mistype. I have, in a decade, spent that much on trying to enhance my penis. Penis pills are a money-sink. What I mean by that is that they make a fortune off you without you noticing.

If it’s only $50 a month then people think, ‘What the Hell!’ But when you’ve tried 8 different formulas for 3–4 months each then you figure out the real cost. I used penis pills for a few years.

The main side-effect was feeling horny. But I also, at times, felt awful. Later I read that scientists have found lead, E Coli, and manure in some of the most popular pills out there.

The best method for me fell in the biochemical penis enlargement sector. I looked into this as I reasoned that penis size increases during puberty.

I found some products which cost over $2,500 each. Then I discovered a little gem which increased my size to over 8 inches (from well below average).

Take a look at the penis bible to start your penis enlargement today…